Director of Construction – Commercial
George brings nearly 30 years’ experience to Decode, having previously been at the helm of a multi-award-winning construction management company for over 17 years. He brings knowledge and practical experience to projects, through his extensive industry involvement from estimating and contracts management to his later roles as project director and CEO. At Decode, George is responsible for identifying, converting and overseeing commercial projects, ensuring they achieve successful outcomes across build quality, customer experience and budget management.
George is a regular guest speaker at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the University of New South Wales (UNSW) and was appointed an honorary associate at UTS in 2017. In 2016, George was recognized for his ongoing participation and contribution to the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) mentorship program.
MBA Award Winner
• 2017 Interior Fitout $6M – $10M University of Technology Sydney, Chancellery
• 2016 Tertiary Buildings $5M – $10M UNSW, Centre for Quantum Computation & Communication Technology (CQC2T) Laboratory
• 2016 Interior Fitout $3M -$5M Western Sydney University, Chancellery Office
• 2015 Interior Fitout $3M -$5M Audi Centre Sydney Service & Parts
• 2009 Interior Fitout $5M – $15M Australasian Performing Right Association
• 2008 Hospitality Building $5M – $10M Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
• 2002 Renovation & Extension $5M Australian Quarantine & Inspection Service